We specialise in recruitments for specialist, expert, highly specialised, managerial, director, board member, supervisory board member positions.
The client benefits from us:
- a free-of-charge consultation with a consultant, before the decision regarding selection of a recruitment agency, as a test of the consultant’s quality and competences, which he/she will receive during the entire recruitment process
- a search strategy tailored to the company’s strategy, the position’s characteristics, the organisation’s development plans, the team profile and the company’s organisational culture, taking into account the country from which the organisation originates as well as its size and industry specifics
- a consultant who is a partner in dialogues with HR, the hiring manager and the candidate, thanks to which the Client receives candidates who are very well checked, evaluated and prepared for recruitment interviews
- a schedule of work defined in advance, thanks to which the client can plan the processes on his side
- benchmark candidates in order to possibly modify the profile of the candidate the Client wants to hire as a result of the process
- all candidates are thoroughly interviewed face to face by at least one consultant, so the Client only meets good and motivated candidates, which significantly shortens the recruitment process and prevents future job rotation
- research up to the success – we do not abandon our recruitment processes even if there are difficulties, we may need to present more candidates than expected or the process is prolonged, which generates savings on the Client’s side and makes the client’s HR work more efficient
- a solid guarantee depending on the level of the position, thanks to which the Client receives a free second search in the circumstances specified in the guarantee
- cooperation with a stable recruitment agency, whose services have been used by more than 2000 Clients over the last 30 years, and the possibility of checking our work with Clients who have worked with us
Please be advised that we take care for the safety of our clients and all recruitment processes are carried out by us with the highest care and while maintaining the candidate’s personal data security requirements (after collecting the required agreements for participation in recruitment processes) in accordance with the RODO / GDPR European Parliament Regulation. We invite you to read our Security Policy, which is placed in the Candidate section.
Please be informed that many of recrutitment projects carried out by our executive search agency, especially at the highest managerial positions (like CEO, CFO, CSO,General Manager, Country Director, Commercial Director) usually are strictly confidential and therefore usually, they are not published on our website.