Career development involves gaining experience in a few corporations for most candidates and managers. The ability to choose a suitable employer at the right moment is a decisive factor for career growth. Our consultants carefully monitor the career moves of the candidates they had an opportunity to work with and help them grow discreetly.
Please be informed that many recruitment projects carried out by our executive search agency, especially at the highest managerial positions (like CEO, CFO, CSO, General Manager, Country Director, and Commercial Director), usually are strictly confidential and, therefore, they are not published on our website.
Don’t hesitate to register in our database and attach your CV via our website’s “Jobs Offers” section to become one of our candidates.
There you will also find more information about our current job offers.
If you would like to modify your personal data in our database, please contact us at RODO@naj.com.pl
Pursuant to Article 13 Clause 1 and Clause 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, please note that:
- The Administrator of your personal data in our database, as well as in the consultant”s email boxes, is NAJ International Sp. z o.o., Rondo ONZ 1, 00-124 Warszawa;
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of carrying out recruitment processes conducted by the Administrator based on the recruitment contracts with third parties.
- If you express voluntary consent included in the application form, your personal data will also be processed:
- in the scope of the image (the legal basis: 22.1 of the Labour Code in reference to Article 6.1a of the Regulation)
- for conducting future recruitment (the legal basis: 22.1 of the Labour Code in reference to Article 6.1a of the Regulation)
- for NAJ International Sp. z o.o. marketing purposes
- The recipients of your personal data will be the companies with which NAJ International Sp. z o.o. has concluded recruitment contracts.
- Your personal data will be stored until the time of completion of a specific recruitment process or withdrawal consent by you for personal processing data in the recruitment processes conducted by the Administrator.
- You have the right access to the content of your data and to correct them, erase, restrict processing, the right to transfer the data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without effect on compliance with the law of the processing that was done based on the consent before its withdrawal;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with PUODO if you believe that processing of personal data related to you infringes the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016;
- Providing your data was voluntary and equivalent to the expression of consent for their processing, the said consent may be withdrawn at any time. If consent for future recruitment or use of the image is withdrawn, these data shall be erased immediately. The withdrawal of consent should be sent to: email@example.com
- Changes in personal data may be made by sending an email with such a request to the address: RODO@naj.com.pl. You receive an activation link from us to change your personal data in the system.
What personal data are gathered, and how are they used?
The data provided to NAJ on a voluntary basis by means of this website, such as the name, surname, e-mail address or any information provided on the application form, included in the CV provided or correspondence sent to NAJ as well as data received thanks to business contacts or from public sources of information, such as LinkedIn, GoldenLine etc.
are gathered and processed by NAJ for the following purposes:
- Entering them in the NAJ candidate database,
- Using them for the current and future recruitment processes conducted by NAJ;
- Making them available to potential employers;
- Direct marketing of NAJ services;
- Entrusting NAJ by employers with their projects connected with employee recruitment;
- Adapting this website’s image and functionality to its users’ needs.
Access to personal data
Users of this website have, at any time, the right to get access to their personal data, as well as correct or delete them. Data can be corrected or deleted by getting in touch with NAJ at the following e-mail address:RODO@naj.com.pl or firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, from May 25, 2018, PUODO (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki St., 00-986 Warsaw).
Processing of personal data
Protection of personal data
Data provided to NAJ are stored in compliance with the applicable regulations. Due to the fact that no online data transfer is fully secure, NAJ cannot ensure the full security of personal data sent to NAJ. However, we do our best to ensure the highest possible level of security by available technical and organisational means. We use a number of IT and physical security measures to minimise the risk of data leakage, destruction or disintegration, such as anti-virus security systems, internal procedures of access and data processing.
Making personal data available
The administrator of the personal data provided by means of this website is NAJ International Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Aleja J.Ch. Szucha 8, 00-582 Warsaw. Authorised employees and authorised persons of NAJ have access to personal data. Furthermore, the data may be made available to our clients who look for candidates for the positions they offer. The data may also be made available to third parties which provide services to NAJ, but only to the extent it is necessary to provide these services by these parties to NAJ. At the same time, we inform you that before the personal data are provided to clients in connection with the recruitment process conducted on behalf of such clients, we get in touch with the candidate to obtain their consent for providing the data. Furthermore, personal data may be made available to bodies authorised by regulations in situations specified by the applicable law. At the same time, in the case of an acquisition, merger, takeover, liquidation or bankruptcy of NAJ, and in the case of the sale of all or almost all assets, NAJ reserves the right to transfer the data, including the personal data, to third parties. Candidates will be immediately informed about such a situation and will have an opportunity to delete their data.
Gathering statistical data about visitors and cookies
Furthermore, the website gathers data on the ways in which the visitors use it. These are not, however, data which enable users’ identification. Their aim is only to make the website’s operation smoother and adapt it to the users’ needs. This website also uses cookie files https://naj.com.pl/kandydat/cookie-policy/ .
NAJ ensures equal opportunities to everybody. For this reason, all candidates are treated by NAJ in the same way, irrespective of their ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, nationality, disability or age.
NAJ is the owner of the copyright to this website, texts published here, NAJ logotypes and other graphic and sound elements featured on the website. The owner of the trademarks which can be noticed on the sites part of the website are NAJ or our trade partners. It is forbidden to download data, copy or print any content and materials posted on the website, except for using them by the user only for their own purposes, and on condition that the form given to them by their authors and legally reserved remarks remain unchanged. It is forbidden to copy and distribute this content for any use without the prior consent of NAJ. Furthermore, it is forbidden to make any attempts at decoding, disassembling or modifying the software, coding the information posted on the website, and posting content which breaches intellectual property rights or other rights of NAJ.