The Outplacement service is addressed to organizations that consciously create the image of a socially responsible Employer and are ready to support people undergoing restructuring or dismissal in finding themselves on the labour market. The Employer can consider the Outplacement process as a part of Employer Branding activities and an investment in building a company brand.
The purpose of the Outplacement process is to provide the Participant with full advice on:
- defining a career path
- defining key personal skills and individual predispositions / preferences
- building a strategy for seeking a new professional challenge in the labor market
Selected benefits for the Employer resulting from offering Employees the Outplacement process
- termination of cooperation with the employee while maintaining the highest standards and alleviating the negative emotions that accompany the process of parting with the company
- reducing the risk of claims on the part of the dismissed person and the related costs risk
- improving relationships with trade unions
- strengthening the company’s image compared to other employers in the company / internal marketing
- calming emotions and maintaining positive motivation in those who remain in the organization
Possible benefits of the Outplacement program for Participants/Employees:
- professional help in finding them in a new difficult reality; taking care of mental comfort and calming the emotions of people made redundant
- preparation of a new job search strategy based on a detailed analysis of past experience, successes and strengths of the participant
- support in the preparation of application documents
- professional preparation for interviews
- work on areas requiring special support, e.g. self-presentation
We offer an individual approach to each program participant. We help employees regain confidence and a sense of control in their professional lives. We share knowledge and our experience, we support participants in active operation on the labour market. We show what mistakes to avoid in the job search process.
Group Outplacement – for this type of outplacement the methodology is customized for a very specific company.
Group Outplacement is usually carried out in the form of several-hour workshops.
Our programs can be carried out fully Online.
We conduct projects for companies in Warsaw, Gdańsk, Wrocław, Cracow, Katowice, Lublin, Rzeszów, Białystok, Poznań, Szczecin and all over Poland.